who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

12.12.10

css - art bitch

css - art bitch by myshoestravel2
copyright © css
all rights reserved

my shoes at another secret war. the two competitors are deb and ken taylor.





 my shoes watching a hip hop live singer before the competition.



my shoes watching the two illustrators starting their work.




my shoes and the dj, ken taylor and deb.




my shoes and the two artists after 45 minutes.



my shoes and the wall 15 minutes before the end.



my shoes and deb finishing her work.



my shoes and ken taylor's amazing drawing skills.



my shoes and the last min of the contest.



my shoes and ken's final work.



my shoes and deb's final work. ken won the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment