who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

6.12.10

modeselektor - happy birthday

modeselektor - happy birthday by myshoestravel2
copyright © modeselektor
all rights reserved

my shoes and a celebration for their birthday on the beach.





my shoes the 4th of december on the beach.



my shoes and the st kilda beach, south melbourne.



my shoes and the promenade along the beach.



my shoes and my colleagues' ones.



my shoes and this terrible guitarist singing radiohead's creep.



my shoes and the bbq on.



my shoes and the public electric bbq, 20 meters from the beach.



my shoes on the sand while i am swimming.



my shoes getting ready for a beach volley game. played with english, greek, israeli and brazilian people.



my shoes resting on the beach.



my shoes and the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment