who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

9.2.11

yeasayer - one

yeasayer - one by modernmystery3

my shoes at the laneway festival.



my shoes and the lineup.



my shoes and world's end press. pretty cool!



my shoes at world's end press. the little crowd at 12pm.



my shoes at stornoway. nice but nothing special.



my shoes at stornoway.



my shoes and pvt.



my shoes and jenny and johnny.



my shoes and amazing cloud control.



my shoes and beach house. very good. the singer's a bit crazy, but cool craziness.



my shoes and their fav song.



my shoes and the crowd for two door cinema club.



my shoes and a tdcc fan.



my shoes and tdcc. pretty cool gig, dancy tunes.


my shoes dancing to the music of tdcc.



my shoes and yeasayers. very cool gig, my best surprise of the festival. made my shoes want to listen to them more.



my shoes and the best act of all: foals. impossible to take a video or a correct picture, too much jumping and craziness in the crowd.



my shoes and cut copy.



my shoes and the final act of the festival, cut copy. cool visual and nice tunes.

my shoes unfortunately missed !!!, warpaint, local natives, deerhunter, holy f**k and bear in heaven.

1 comment: