who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

3.2.11

radiohead - climbing up the walls (zero 7 remix)

radiohead - climbing up the walls (zero 7 mix) by spreadtheluv
copyright © radiohead - zero 7
all rights reserved

my shoes did some indoor climbing. quite painful for the arms, but was cool.



my shoes starting one of the wall.



my shoes climbing.



my shoes climbing. it looks like on this picture that there are a lot of gripping stones, but my shoes had to use only one colour to make their way to the top.



my shoes nearly there.



my shoes at the top, as usual =D

1 comment:

  1. And either way you turn
    I'll beeeee theeeeeere
    Open up your skull
    I'll beeeee theeeeeere
    Climbing up the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls :)

    ReplyDelete