who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

16.10.10

animal collective - bother sport

animal collective - brother sport by myshoestravel
copyright © animal collective
all rights reserved

my shoes watching australian football league grand final.



afl is a very popular sport in victoria. most of the teams are from melbourne or the suburbs. the gameplay is in between rugby, american football, classic football (soccer) and a bit of basket ball when the players have to dribble. the footballers have to kick the ball (that looks like a rugby ball) between posts.
more about the afl rules here.
this year, the final was collingwood against st kilda, two suburbs of melbourne. collingwood won 108 to 52.



my shoes at federation square for the grand final.



my shoes with aussie people watching the game.



my shoes and the federation square.

No comments:

Post a Comment