who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

24.10.10

editors - eat raw meat = blood drool

editors - eat raw meat = blood drool by myshoestravel
copyright © editors
all rights reserved

my shoes and their first barbie in australia.




my shoes waiting for their meat.



my shoe grilling kangaroo (not sweetcorn). in australia, a bbq (barbie in aussie) is usually gas, not charcoal. having a barbie is probably the most popular cooking experience you can have here.



my shoes and their colleagues' ones.



my shoes at the 10th floor of their building, on the terrace.



my shoes and the table.



my shoes tasting kangaroo meat. kangaroo meat is obviously quite popular in australia. this is pretty easy to find it in a normal shop between beef, lamb and pork. the taste is alright, and much better with a marinade. the cooking time is important: too much and it becomes a bit chewy.



my shoes finished it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment