who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

18.10.10

vampire weekend - white sky

vampire weekend - white sky by joshdeleon
copyright © vampire weekend
all rights reserved

my shoes in the sky of melbourne.



my shoes flying in the sky. (picture by gaetan)



my shoes and the sunset. (picture by gaetan)



my shoes and the south side of the city, with the melbourne cricket ground. (picture by gaetan)



my shoes and the building where they are living (the one on the right), and the eureka tower (the one on the left). (picture by gaetan)



my shoes and the city. (picture by gaetan)



my shoes and federation square. (picture by gaetan)



my shoes love the sunset. (picture by gaetan)



my shoe and the view from its balcony.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe c'est un collègue qui a accepte que je publie ses photos si je citais son nom =D

    ReplyDelete