who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

30.1.11

foals - the french open

foals - the french open by myshoestravel2
copyright © foals
all rights reserved

my shoes at the final of the australian (not french) open tennis competition. they watched it at federation square, melbourne centre. djokovic won in 3 sets against murray.



my shoes and the crowd at federation square.



my shoes and the tennis fans.



my shoes are supporting murray, mainly because djokovic was the one who destroyed french team at the davis cup final earlier in 2010.



my shoes starting to doubt about murray's chances.



my shoes are now supporting djokovic.........





my shoes and the match point.

No comments:

Post a Comment