who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

24.1.11

gypsy and the cat - time to wander

gypsy and the cat - time to wander by nmemagazine
copyright © gypsy and the cat
all rights reserved


my shoes watched gypsy and the cat on stage. they were not good. take 4 guys wearing white shirts and skinny jeans, a pretentious lead singer who thinks he is handsome and you have a boys band like "alliage" (french people will understand what i am talking about...). guys, 3 good tunes are not enough for a 40 minutes concert. the support bands were not very impressive as well. anyway...



my shoes and the first support. the "best" band of the evening. can't remember the name.




my shoes and the second band. nothing to say.



my shoes and gipsy and the cat.



my shoes and gypsy and the cat playing a daft punk cover. apparently, their performances on stage are so bad that they have to play tunes from real good bands.



my shoes and a cover of justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment