who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

3.11.10

ghinzu - horse

ghinzu - horse by myshoestravel
copyright © ghinzu
all rights reserved



my shoes at the melbourne cup.


the melbourne cup is the biggest horse race in australia. people dress up with very classy suits and dresses, usually with an "over the top" hat or big flower in the hair. couldn't manage to take a picture of them, as everybody was basically running under the rain with umbrellas. the melbourne cup day is a public holiday.




my shoes at federation square with few people for the big race... on tv.



my shoes waiting under the rain.



my shoes watching at the big screen.



my shoes and the last minute of the race. the winner this year is "americain", an australian horse ridden by a french jokey.


No comments:

Post a Comment