who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

5.11.10

santigold - l.e.s artistes

santigold - les artistes (ooh ee remix) by jule
copyright © santigold
all rights reserved

my shoes at the melbourne festival of contemporary art.


for two weeks, in different places around the city, some exhibitions of contemporary art. the first place is a house inside a warehouse, the second is a collective of different artists with the theme "mortality".



my shoes and a weird wooden house.



my shoes watching the screens in the table.



my shoes and the little house inside the warehouse, facing a projected ocean.



my shoes on the beach.



my shoes and a very strange wall. on it the names of the people who died the day the artist was born.



my shoes and cool pictures.



my shoes watching short movies on tv screens.



my shoes watching a picture of a dog close to a dead body on the beach.



my shoes looking at this great photo by darren sylvester.



my shoes love the title of the photo.



my shoes and dead statues.

No comments:

Post a Comment