who are my shoes travel?

my shoes will show you their life in australia. my shoes will also create a connection between you and their music.

14.11.10

maxïmo park - graffiti

maxïmo park - graffiti by myshoestravel
copyright © maxïmo park
all rights reserved


my shoes at the secretwars event in melbourne.


two graffiti artists draw on a white wall for 90 minutes. at the end, their is a vote (2 guys from the industry and the public).



my shoes at the "1000£ bend" bar.



my shoes in this very retro bar.



my shoes watching the kick off of the competition.



my shoes and pierre lloga.



my shoes and phibs.



my shoes listening to the live dj set. mostly "street hip hop".



my shoes and the two artists.



my shoes and the result after 30 minutes.



my shoes and phibs' work.



my shoes and pierre's work.



my shoes and the artists half way.



my shoes and the work in progress.



my shoes and pierre.



my shoes and the not_so_white wall.



my shoes and the last minute of the battle.



my shoes and the end of the art work.



my shoes and the final result. pierre (left wall).



my shoes and the winner's graffiti.



my shoe and the flyer of the evening.

2 comments: